Tag Meme!

posted by author on Wed, Oct 26, 2011 15 Comments

Yay some new content on my blog XDD. I got tagged by the lovely Sandra.

Rules:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about “you are tagged if you are reading this”. You legitimately (AKA, really, truly, with all honesty)have to tag 11 people.

Theme: YOUR FAVORITES) What/Who is your fave…
1. Color? Blue :D. I love the blue skies, blue makes me calm. Green comes in really close too ;)
2. Food? Hot, spicy food! I tend to love Asian cuisines more though…especially Indian!
3. Drink? Tricky…I like Bubble tea with jelly. I adventure around with different flavors.
4. Music Genre? Currently KPop. I listen to all kinds though.
5. TV show (Kdrama/Jdorama/etc)? Hmm most recently I saw The Greatest Love and City Hunter and love them both.
6. Actor/Actress (that inspires you)? The actor that inspires me is Shah Rukh Khan (Indian). He rose to fame after a lot of hard-work and dedication. I don’t know much about other actors/actresses lives to be inspired by them lol.
7. Get-up? Casual and comfortable.
8. Scenery of Nature? Rainbows :3 Lol I actually love mountain views quite a bit.
9. Perfume? Japanese Cherry Blossom.
10. Dessert? Cake! I love all sorts of desserts @_@
11. Musical Instrument? Piano!

I am tagging the following people: (Please don’t hate me if you don’t like such memes)
Kris, Cristina, Georgia, Georgina, Lydia, Shiki, Shiri, Tina, Liz, Alyssa and Erica.

Here are your questions! Be prepared for the randomness ^_^;
1. How do you sleep? What I mean is what is your usual sleeping position XD?
2. What do you think of Nyan Cat?
3. One thing you can’t live without?
4. Do you think a lot while answering memes like this?
5. What is/are your guilty pleasures?
6. How many languages can you speak?
7. What time is it right now?
8. Do you like shopping?
9. Do you plan on watching In Time?
10. Is your room clean right now?
11. Do you hate me for tagging you lol?

• On Wed, Oct 26, 2011, Kristi said:

Hahaha, nice questions! :P
    Aw, thank you for the compliment! It means a lot to me! I adore your layout as well! The fonts and the colors are amazing! Is that pattern up top from colourlovers?
    And what is bubble tea? It sounds very interesting :P

• On Thu, Oct 27, 2011, Dipika said:

LOL thanks :D. Hehe I might be changing my layout eventually if I can get my lazy self to work on the new one. Yup the pattern is from colorlovers. You can read more about the layout here (boring ^_^;). Hmm you should definitely try bubble tea if you haven’t yet. According to wiki – most bubble teas contain a tea base mixed with fruit (or fruit syrup) and/or milk. One of the famous categories of bubble teas is “pearl milk tea” (also known as “boba milk tea” in America), which contains small chewy balls made of tapioca starch, called “Pearls”. Pearls made of tapioca are also available in many places. I sometimes prefer jelly to these pearls but I used to love boba tea at one point ^__^

• On Wed, Oct 26, 2011, Lydia said:

Thanks for the tag. Totally love the questions. Answered all. http://shout.sky-song.org/2011/10/tagged/

Anyway, how are you? Sorry I was busy lately. Do you celebrate Diwali? Anyway, Happy Diwali to you. Hope you have a great one. How is life lately?

Anyway, nothing is better than spicy Indian food right? Cause I’m a big big fan of it. I can’t eat food which are not spicy. And yeah – Shah Rukh Khan is awesome! I love his acting. Although it has been a long time, but “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai” is still my favourite. I cry each time I watch it. LOL. ;)

• On Wed, Oct 26, 2011, Double Tag — 6birds said:

[...] Questions from Dipika: [...]

• On Thu, Oct 27, 2011, UMI said:

Nice questions! :) Have a good day!

• On Thu, Oct 27, 2011, Erica said:

I’m just going to answer these here, because I suck. XD:

1. How do you sleep? What I mean is what is your usual sleeping position XD? I fall asleep on my left side and wake up on my back.

2. What do you think of Nyan Cat? Cute for less than five minutes.

3. One thing you can’t live without? My husband. (Awww.)

4. Do you think a lot while answering memes like this? How much I hate posting them on my blog, ahaha.

5. What is/are your guilty pleasures? Food.

6. How many languages can you speak? I can sort of speak English.

7. What time is it right now? 11:23pm

8. Do you like shopping? Not at malls, not for clothes or groceries. Anything else, yes, sure.

9. Do you plan on watching In Time? In… Time?

10. Is your room clean right now? No, never.

11. Do you hate me for tagging you lol? Hate is a very strong word. I could never hate you! *hugs*

• On Thu, Oct 27, 2011, Dipika said:

LOL no you don’t! Much love for following through with the tag XD.

I see…I usually end up sleeping on either side and toss and turn a lot in the night :3.

Food is my guilty pleasure as well…I think we all live to eat lol.

LMAO I loved your answer for In Time…made my day ^o^.

Aww thanks for the hug! *huggles back*

• On Thu, Oct 27, 2011, Georgina said:

I used to dislike hot spicy food but my boyfriend made me like it more since he practically lives on that stuff, haha.

I think it would be hard for me to pick a dessert as well… too many to choose from. I love caramel pudding, but I also love milk tea!

I love bubble tea as well, instead of getting the pearls I love getting the jelly. I only recently started having jelly with it haha.

I’m gonna answer your questions here since I don’t want to post another blog post with them. :P

1. How do you sleep? What I mean is what is your usual sleeping position XD?
    On my side…
    2. What do you think of Nyan Cat?
    It’s stupid, I don’t even think it’s funny. Unless it’s referenced in a video or something, but I don’t like when people go and sing the song and all that shit.
    3. One thing you can’t live without?
    Uh… I don’t know. My laptop, the internet… well, I can theoretically live without them but life is ever so dull.
    4. Do you think a lot while answering memes like this?
    No, never… I just blab out what comes to mind. Usually I don’t get asked “hard” questions.
    5. What is/are your guilty pleasures?
    I like Rick Astley. :P I don’t know what else I have that is a guilty pleasure though… I like Vegemite, but most people just don’t like it or think it looks gross and they haven’t tried it, so I wouldn’t call it a guilty pleasure at that.
    6. How many languages can you speak?
    I can speak English and Indonesian (not so fluently).
    7. What time is it right now?
    11:54pm.
    8. Do you like shopping?
    Not really. I hate it now. I used to like it, and window shopping too, but it’s really boring now since there’s nothing I really want to buy.
    9. Do you plan on watching In Time?
    I saw the trailer and it looks very interesting. I’m having doubts about how good it is though…
    10. Is your room clean right now?
    Not really… it’s been worse though.
    11. Do you hate me for tagging you lol?
    No, I don’t like tags, but not like it’s your fault or anything. :)

• On Thu, Oct 27, 2011, Dipika said:

LOL I see…hot spicy food is really good if you ask me (well taste wise…not so sure about health wise ^_^;).

Yeah I love all sorts of sweet stuff…I don’t want to think about it since it will make me hungry now >_>. Oh creme brulee how I miss thee <3.

Haha yeah me too…I guess I got bored of the pearls…I find jelly yummier to chew on lol.

Understandable ;) I would’ve done the same lol.

True…my life would be quite dull without a lot of different gadgets…I guess I can’t live without electricity in that case…cause nothing would work then :(

I have heard about Vegemite but never tried it. Would like to try it someday :3

I have had those phases too…but most times I will manage to find something that I might want to purchase T_T

You can definitely never judge a movie by the trailer but I hope it is good…I will let you know when I watch it :D

• On Thu, Oct 27, 2011, Georgia Kate said:

Ahh I got tagged! Georgina tagged me as well, haha. Better schedule a post then! I don’t mind tag memes, not really – depends what it’s on.

Rainbows are gorgeous.

Thank you! Yep, I changed my password just to be sure.

I used to only use grey as the base colour for my layouts! This is my first grey layout in a long time, though. I’ve gone from brown to khaki to blue and now grey again.

I think having food in the cinema kind of defeats the purpose of going to watch the film but that’s just me.

Take care! xx

• On Fri, Oct 28, 2011, Dipika said:

Haha I see…I hope you don’t mind my random useless questions lol.

I see…I used to use a lot of blue and other cool colors in my layouts previously…in fact this current layout is probably my second venture into warm colors XD.

Haha true…however sometimes I just want something to munch on while watching something. Contrary to that I tend to not buy food or drinks because theater prices are ridiculous O_o

• On Fri, Oct 28, 2011, Kris said:

Hahaha unlike you in terms of food from the ancestry/home country I’m TERRIBLE with Korean food gahhh!!!!!!!!!! I think I drink too much bubble tea by the way.

Where is Jang Geun Suk? Lol jk jk jk I have no idea who inspires me or not.

Urgh you try telling my mom that you need internet to do homework. Answer: You chose to live at home, don’t bug me with your problems.

I don’t know what major I want to change to but just not what I’m doing anymore. =/ I know, I’m terribly screwed. Wouldn’t you need to pay for tuition in the summer too? If I change my major I think I just push my graduation back half a year at this point. But I could be wrong.

Exactly why I want to change my focus. I don’t even have a declared major goddamn it! So if you hate parents who impose careers on their kids, you hate Asian parents? LOL JK JK JK!

• On Fri, Oct 28, 2011, Dipika said:

LOL that’s understandable considering you were born in America. I love bubble tea…it’s just that since I moved to my new place I don’t go down to where they sell it that often :(

Haha he is there somewhere among my favorite actors but I wonder if he inspires me? I mean I don’t know much about his “personal” life anyway…I guess he inspires me to lose weight XDD.

Hats off to your mom >_> (sarcasm).

Aww…it happens…sometimes you just don’t know what you want to do. Maybe taking aptitude tests might help to some extent. You do have to pay tuition for summer as well but then it is on per course basis. I only had to take 2 more classes so it was cheaper doing it in summer as opposed to paying for a full semester. Plus as a student I couldn’t work off campus which meant less earning and the longer I prolonged that the longer my parents would’ve had to support me T_T. Half a year doesn’t sound too bad as long as you will be happy with the choice you make now. It is all subjective though…you can’t really predict the future.

LOL true…I dislike what most Asian parents do to their kids…I guess I am one lucky kid :3

• On Fri, Oct 28, 2011, Sandra said:

thanks for answering the tag sis! Oooh, I super love bubble tea! I think I can go drink that everyday! XD :) I’ve tried a couple of milk tea shops here in the Phils, but bubble tea all the way from Japan is my fave!

• On Fri, Oct 28, 2011, Dipika said:

No problem :D It gave me something to blog about lol. I would drink bubble tea everyday too…but I settle for green tea which is equally good XD.

I need to go to Japan/China to get my bubble tea fix :3