Pictorial Friday #4

posted by author on Sat, Oct 15, 2011 11 Comments

Um sorry another delayed post ^_^; I wonder if I should just change it to Pictorial Saturday instead XD. Anyways today I am planning to share a picture I took while I was visiting home (Mumbai, India) briefly for work. I made this card for a friend but never ended up giving it to him because he was out of town then lol. I took a snap because it portrays my handwriting. I am quite proud of the fact that I have good handwriting. This was around 6 years ago :D. I tend to keep all my sentimental “trash” so I have heaps of stuff at my house in India. I took tons of pictures when I was visiting. Some more not too personal pictures might show up here as well ^_^

P.S: Just wanted to tell that the small “Happy Birthday” is print but the rest in blue was written by me :3

• On Sat, Oct 15, 2011, Georgia Kate said:

Oh my God, your writing is far too neat. I thought it was a font! How long did that take you to write?

I hoard too much stuff as well, sentimental value or none.

Haha well said – all my free time is spent trying to de-stress myself, so.

Take care! xx

• On Sat, Oct 15, 2011, Dipika said:

Thanks! A lot of people have told me before that I write like a typewriter. When I made this card it didn’t take me long to write it. I was getting into Calligraphy during then and I used to write a lot. Now-a-days if you ask me to do the same I won’t be able to recreate it exactly because I rarely write anymore O_o. My work is entirely computerized and so is most of my personal life XD.

Yay another hoarder! Unfortunately I had to stop doing it because now I live in rented apartments and moving out with tons of stuff is painful T_T.

• On Sat, Oct 15, 2011, Vicky said:

Pictorial Friday sounds like a good idea, although it’s Saturday today paha. Still, it’s an awesome idea. ;)

Wow, your handwriting is so neat, I’m actually so jealous! You could totally make a font out of your handwriting – mine is so messy. DX

• On Mon, Oct 17, 2011, Dipika said:

Yup I often forget to post it on Fridays lol. Thanks! It is probably not the same now though since I rarely write anything these days ^_^;

• On Sun, Oct 16, 2011, Georgia Kate said:

Thank you! It took me a long time: I don’t work well with very very dark colours, I’ve learnt.

My posts are mostly just rambles, haha.

Your sister sounds lovely: it’s nice to have some support. Personally I don’t think I could talk to my brother as to how I feel but we are still close.

Thank you!

Take care! xx

• On Mon, Oct 17, 2011, Dipika said:

Well worth the time I would say :D. Yeah that is one of the benefits of having an older sis…you can talk to her like a friend you can trust. I also love talking to my mom for support :3.

• On Sun, Oct 16, 2011, Georgina said:

I remember when I tried to photoblog every day (which I still try and do) but would post things late, so I changed the time on each post. It was kind of cheating… especially in times I posted at 12:01am and just changed the post to 11:59pm the day before. :P

I keep a lot of sentimental stuff. Once I was very emotional and let out all my feelings on a piece of paper, ended up writing a letter to my ex (we had a very on-off relationship). It was very horrible, the writing and the emotions of course, but I have it hidden… tucked away in my memory box, which is just full of crap that means something to me somehow. Some stuff I can bear to get rid of and others not so much…

Your writing is very neat by the way. :) You just reminded me of this Valentine I wrote a decade ago that I never sent. The guy was my best friend hahhah…

• On Tue, Oct 18, 2011, Dipika said:

Actually I have cheated like you on a couple posts before this XD. For this one I just decided to go with it because I didn’t want wordpress to keep telling me that it had a more recent autosave lol.

I am very emotional and I am very open about my feelings so a lot of stupid things happen ^_^; I think it is good to keep memories…I kind of miss one of my old diaries one of which I burnt lol.

Thanks! Haha I have been there, done that ;)

• On Sun, Oct 16, 2011, Erica said:

Wow, your handwriting is perfect.

• On Mon, Oct 17, 2011, Alex said:

wow your handwriting IS freakishly neat! it looks like a font, legit!

• On Wed, Oct 19, 2011, Kris said:

You have way fancy handwriting. What happens if you’re writing in a rush? Hahahahahhahahaha.